Monday, January 24, 2022

REVIEW FROM Ms GIVEN HUIN, Sabre Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore

I had my first yoga lesson when I joined my company’s organized group yoga classes in 2009. I was the only beginner in class and Kris was very patient in helping me to learn the yoga poses and flows. As time passed, I felt my body become less stiff and more flexible. After seeing these results, I continue and am still practicing yoga today.

Before class commenced, Kris would ask how we were feeling and whether we had any ‘pain’ or ‘aches’. He would then custom the yoga poses/flows to ease and manage the pain area. He also explained the benefits of the different poses eg. build strength, flexibility. I found these info very useful especially during the Covid-19 lockdown where I used specific yoga poses to ease my back and knee pain.

Kris once taught me the breathing and strength building exercises that I could do to prepare for my mountain hiking trip. With his tips, I managed to hike to the mountain top 😊

No comments: